Front Jean Pockets

Yesterday I cut out the front of the jeans and started on the pockets. I did a bit of distressing and top stitched the front pockets and made coin pockets.

For the Front pocket lining I used a pretty cotton print and remade the pocket pattern so that I can fold the bottom instead of having a seam there to reduce bulk. I then did french seams to have the inside very neat and everything inclosed. This was all done as per the course I am taking through Craftsy (Sew Your Own Designer Jeans)

And this is how they are looking so far. Today is the dreaded fly front which I am quite nervous to try. Unfortunately I do not have a zip and need to go to JoAnn's for one. My daughter is sick today :( so I may not get a chance to work on the fly.