I am very excited to get nominated for one lovely blog award :) Thank you Linda from nice dress, Thanks I made it!
Please check out Linda's blog where she whips up lovely articles, with great sewing tips.
One lovely blog award is a recognition bloggers give one another. Here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Follow the blogger who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate your own Top Ten Bloggers (let them know on their “About” page).
Ok here are seven facts about myself:
- I was born in Northern Canada where the winters can reach -40 and enjoyed all the winter fun that came with it. Ice fishing, ski do-ing, skiing, skating, building snow forts etc.
- My guilty pleasure is dark chocolate and whiskey sours ....just not at the same time.
- I have enough fabric to open a small store (wink, wink)
- I love sci-fi movies and tv shows.
- I fell in love with sewing through quilting with my mother.
- My husband taught me how to knit.
- I received a fondue set for my birthday when I was a teenager and it started a life long interest in food and cooking.
My top ten nominations are:
- The Traveling Pantry
- The Culinary Chronicles
- Cup and Penny
- Bird and Bicycle
- Bourbon and Blueberries
- Modern Vintage Cupcakes
- Cari Homemaker
- Seamstress from Venus
- Bon Courage
Check out these blogs they are a great source of inspiration, and good reads!